Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Here is a progress shot of the oil painting I'm working on! It has surpassed the, "hm. I'm not really sure where this is going but I'm just going to keep working on it" phase, and is now in the "starting to come together" phase.

In other news, I'm completely obsessed with Instagram. Yes, I bought the new iPhone 5 about a month ago, and its crazy how much it affects the everyday nuances of my life. About Instagram though, I love how you can follow your friends, or creatives, and its all completely visual. I am also a sucker for 'vintage looking' things and the photo effects are reminiscent of 60's and 70's film photography. Ok, I know I'm late on the Smart-phone train but heres my insta-grammed photo :) When the painting is finished I'll show it minus the affects.

No comments:

Post a Comment